I luv free movies!
Don't u juz love free movies?? Haha.. in fact.. I like everything dat's freeee!
Last nite we went to watch Mama Mia using a voucher yy got from his credit card. Was it? Haa.. nvm it was free!! The movie was not bad.. u'll like it if u're an Abba fan! Oh man.. staying in that Greek island is damn cool lar.. it's such a romantic place! Oh and the part with the men dancing with their flippers is hilarious!!
My company is also having a Family Day on 8 Nov and we were given free tix to Madagascar 2!
Because I'm not married and I don't have kids, I could only get 2 tix. Haha.. Actually my kind colleague wanted to pass me her 3 tix but later on she changed her mind and decided that she wants to bring her BABY BOY to experience the cinema! Hehe.. But it's alright cos at first I was having a headache deciding which 3 jokers should I ask to watch with.
More free movies pls!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home