More grad pics
Thanks to Eric, my ex-colleague, an up and coming professional photographer, who have spent 10+k on camera equipments and didn't charge me a single cent. It was weird having ppl to look at u posing for pics (especially lame ones), but well, we did have some fun. We took the whole day and these are the few that I like most..
There're 5 of me in this pic! Too bad I'm not working for OUB.
This was taken somewhere at Raffles Place.
Again the superimposed pic. I look stiff at the walking part.. hehe
Trying to look ambitious here..
Oh no, it's the hat(mortar board)-throwing thing again!
Jumping for joy!
Den Eric asked me to do the twirling around the pole thing. Which also made me look funny..
And this is the EMO pic.. hahahaha
Staring at my cert... can't believe I made it through. Haha
"Stay current with Corporate Training. Or else."
Luckily no one came out of the lift at that time!
Ooh.. it seems I have a fetish for legs! Especially those sticking out from bins!
U must be kiddin!! More legs!
Time to pack up and go!There're many more pics but it'll be crazy to put up here. If u're interested for a photoshoot (personal/graduation/wedding/parties, etc) with Eric, do let me know!







1 Comments:
Thanks babe! U were great in the shoot! For more of my works:
http://leetseyew.fotopic.net
http://ericlee.fotopic.net
Eric Lee.
Post a Comment
<< Home