Friday, August 31, 2007

My last Teacher's Day celebration?

This year's celebration didn't seem as lively as before.

I guess the main cause of it was that not many teachers were present at the hall to see what the students have put up for us. In fact for my department, only me and another colleague stayed throughout the whole concert!

I think that the students have done a great job and wished dat some of the other teachers appreciated their efforts too. Well can't blame them too, cos instructions weren't clear so some of them were still conducting their lessons..

Anyway! I received a Certification of Appreciation!! This is something new.. for the past few days students were voting for individual depts. Received the Most Concerned & Encouraging teacher. Awwwww.... no monetary rewards though!

Plus some prezzies


I'm gonna miss being a teacher in ITE man....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home