Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Y's ROM

Just attended my ex-student's wedding at My Secret Garden.

Quite a lovely & romantic place. Perfect for small parties and gatherings among families and friends. And as what Qiang also say - perfect Chee Hong place! Tsk tsk.. naughty~

Anyway here are some pics. Guess some of the guys may 'know' her from browsing my friendster..

The 'March-in'

Solemnisation

Me & Y in her ROM dress.

Another Y, Y and me. This time with Y in her cheong sam!

Y's given me a lotta problems when she was my student. Always skipping classes, stuffs like dat. But now I'm juz glad she's settling down.. after changing duno how many bfs!! Well, wishing her many many years of happiness with her better half!




Qi sent a link which I think is truly inspirational. This lady could do many many things that we think our feet can't do! Makes me realise I really take a lot of things for granted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GNzBFnUAdo

Thanks Qi.. And hope u like ur new place! Looking forward to pics!!

I wonder how Stin's coping for his reservist... hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home