I'm back!!!
And I'm bigger and better!!! Well not in the physical form though.. alright maybe not so too in the career sense, considering I'll be jobless in 2 mths time. Tendered my resignation last Wed.. and really it was a tough decision to make. But right after I did it I felt happier. Somehow I just know I needed to do this and it'll be for my own good...
My closest friends and families know that I have been going through a tough period for the past 2 mths. I can say that this period was no doubt the lowest point in my life. I had no mood for anything at all. I wanted a change of job. I wanted to be alone.. Whatever I used to love or enjoy, I no longer felt the same way anymore.. Was it depression? Or just being too stressed up? Or was I just being too worried and upset because of granny? Whatever it is, I'm glad I'm back on track. Although it's a different path that I used to think I will take.. right now I'll just move forward and not regret about anything in the past. Mama would've wanted it this way too.. :)
I guess sometimes I take too many things for granted, even people. And that I think too much too.. Lucky me I'm blessed to have the greatest buddies around who were there to comfort me when I needed it, to support me in whatever decisions I made. And the love and patience from yy and my family. Ok now this is getting touchy, but ya I think I gotta sound this out lah whether 'U' like it or not. Haha.. And praying a lot more nowadays really help too. I feel more relax.. leaving things to God's plan for me.
Dun worry about me being jobless. I know I won't be... hmm... at least not for long. Hee..
And lastly, just wanna let u know I LOVE U. Everyone. And I seriously owe Isabelle a whole lot of time and love.. Poor dog. I always sense that she's looking at my back while I'm facing the comp!
Feeling quite tired and busy lately, cos been catching up with some friends, making new friends, looking for jobs. So pls bear with me if sometimes I sound tired or don't wanna join in the activities during the weekend ok? =)
Cya when I cya!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home