The Imp's Convocation
So how do I feel about it??? Of cos I'm ecstatic!! Remember the times I kept complaining about TMAs and my fear of exams? It's all over!! I still think I shouldn't have taken Computer Science. But nvm lah, at least I took Psychology as well! Even if I dun head into IT line, I believe this degree will still bring me somewhere, hopefully somewhere I'll like! Ok carry on, I think my freaky pic says it all...
I can't believe we were the only 2 lamers doing this. U gotta zoom in and see my expression man..
It's like... How many times do we get to do this?!
U can tell we look uncomfortable in our gowns.
For those who duno, I'm affectionately known as an imp to some ppl, cos of the way I smile (grin). Really meh???
That's me & my bro.. was very sly then. Praying that the other guy will fall and lose to Dad in this race! And this is Mr SMRT ("Smart" as how they pronounce it). We saw him and the reporters in the train this afternoon. Quite shocking as they suddenly came in and started interviewing that guy, and giving him some prizes. Hahahha.. u guys should've seen his shocking face....
It's back to work tmr!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home