Friday, September 21, 2007

All good to go!

Stayed at home today to pack my bag for my China YEP trip. I love packing!!

I was wrong about guys being bad at packing. Had some really good tips from the experienced.. Roll ur clothes, squeeze them into ziplock bags, den sit on them to get all the air out! Really airtight now.. hahaha.. I guess u guys did learn something useful from army eh. Hehehe..

Oops how am I gonna fit Isabelle in the bag?

Pouch, jacket, tissue, DP, Hp & Digicam charger, 9 shirts, 5 pairs of shorts & 3/4 pants, 2 towels, cap, undergarments (hidden under cap! hehe), mosquito repellent, malaria & fever pills, body lotion, shampoo, body foam, spectacle box, contact lens case & solution, thermometer, toothpaste, sunblock, travel adapter, anything I've missed out?

Better not forget the following tmr morning:
Toothbrush
Facial wash & care
Slippers
Poh chai pills


Had to bring another backpack cos of my laptop. Stin's backpack is gonna end up in the cargo section! Take care back there, Stin's trusty bag..


Gotta bring a portable projector there too... so many things!! You must be thinking if that's enough clothes to last me for 14 days.. definitely NOT!! Gonna be my first time washing clothes man.... wish me luck.

Stin's tip: wash the clothes while bathing so can use the body foam, den step step step.

I WON'T be doing that. :D

Take care everyone!
Cya when I'm back on 5 Oct... with loads of pics and stories!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home