Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sky Dining - A romantic experience

Me & yy had dinner a few days ago at Mount Faber's Sky Dining for our anniversary celebration. For those who don't know, this is where you can have dinner in a cable car for 1.5 hrs! It was truly a unique experience, very romantic I would say.. Because it's just the couple alone spending time together (but with occasional openings of the car through each interval at Mt Faber/HarbourFront/Sentosa!), eating & chatting throughout the sunset. It's the next best thing to cooking and dining at home together! I just thought that the price was way too high.. Oh but the food was also better than I expected. Here are some pics:

A view of the sun setting from the cable car.

Sentosa is quite unsightly right now.. I can't wait for the IR to be up!!

Vivocity. It's peak hour but the roads are quite clear over here..


We were playing scissors, paper, stone in there.

Oops, too hungry till we forgot to take pic of the delicious apple crumble!

YY's Grilled Chicken with Prommery Mustard Jus. He claims it's the best chicken he has ever eaten in his life!

My Pan-Fried Fish Fillet in Cajun Spice. Not bad, I love the mashed potato!!

Wasted, yy's head got 'chopped off'! Bad 'agar-ration' skills..

And this pic really spooked us.. how come we're transparent?!

At one of the intervals the lady-in-charge brought in a bouquet of roses!

YY: You count how many roses are there.
Me: Eh..There're 6 roses!
YY: Yup.. 1 for each year right?

Aww.. actually to tell u the truth, yy initially thought it was our 7th anniversary when it's actually 6th. Hahaha.. FAIL. Nvm.. still UP one level liao..

These pics cost $30, but we decided not to take it. Save money lah! Besides, we brought our own camera. Hehe..


Okok.. now I wanna show everyone how is Isabelle doing lately...


Here's a pic of her with my flowers. I still can't stand that brown beard of hers!!

And now.....




Ta-daah!

Wahahaha... Totally different dog eh? you guys should see her 'fly'... Those fur must've weighed 1-2kg... she is able to dash faster now!!

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Addicted said...

My goodness! Isabelle looks as skinny as Brownie used to be :p

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Miss Diam Diam said...

wahahaha! yeah dat's wad i told my parents too!! White version of Brownie..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home