Marnikum, marnigo!
Every year the Chinese New Year seems to get shorter and shorter. I mean the visiting. Just 2 days and its over. And I didn't even get to eat any bak kwa!
Nevertheless, it was great gathering everyone together once again. Especially during the gambling session with friends. Haha.. won $41 in total! Woo hoo!! The 'In between' was still as cursed as before, although everyone didn't tiang that terribly. Because everyone didn't dare to bet it big this time!
Hopefully one day we'll all get our guts back ya? Hee..
Well well.. back to work once again. Just now I bought Tou huay with peanut tang yuan from SP Foodcourt 2. Yummy yummy... Brings back memories man..

Also got a StarBucks muffin from my students. So sweet!
I thought only apples are linked with teachers?
I can't wait for this saturday to go rollerblading!! And also to check out Jo and Jt's new hair color!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home