Rainy season
It's a rainy day~.. In fact for the past few days it's been raining for like a week plus now! In the beginning it was kinda shiok to just laze around at home and cuddle under the bedsheets.. But now it's getting sooooooooooo boring!!! What's worse is that I'm having a sore throat. Right now I'm feeling much better after days of coughing out gooey phlegms. Really felt terrible the past week because of the dry coughs and puking at night. I admit I had it all coming with the enjoyment of the banana splits, apple crumble, carl's jnr, etc. But can't help it lar! The weather' s been crushing everyone's mood. It's even getting on Isabelle's nerves.. she can't go out to play and have a good clean bath!
Anyway after dinner at JP yesterday, we went to Popular to get my pen.. again for the 3rd time (!!!!) cos it's always missing. I seldom buy pens ok.. a pen can last me about a year plus. I got a feeling someone's been stealing my pen.. but why always my favourite pen?!?!?!
I have many many many (and I really mean MANY) other pens around but somehow only this particular one always gets lost. This time I'm gonna write my name on it so that everyone knows it's mine.. Mine alone! Hehe.. I just hate losing my stationeries lah..
Oh yah guess what? Now you can't test the pens at the pens section liao.. You know.. the time when you were young and loved spending hours in Popular.. just to test each and every pen??? It's not allowed now! You can only test the pen at the cashier. So troublesome! Poor kids.. no longer able to take their time to find out which pen is the one. That special one that will go through with you thick and skin throughout school life. From the upgrade to primary 3, to writing diaries and compos, and scoring those As in the exams... yeah I know.. not every pen can build that kind of relationship. I've been through it before.. Hmm..
Ok enough about the pen. It's getting all touchy ah.. We saw a really FAT cat last night! It's a stray cat but definitely well taken care of by some residents around Jurong East. There're some other fat cats around the area too.. good life man!!
I don't think they're pregnant ah.. cos one side of their ears were cropped! I heard from someone before that if one of the ear is cropped, means it's sterilised. Correct me if I'm wrong! Hee.. Last time I used to think who's the idiot who did this to the cats. I thought there was some psycho going around cutting the tip of cats' ears.. No other way to indicate they're sterilised meh???






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home