Money's going gone..
Didn't know what else to do last night so we explored Old Airport Rd to try out the prawn mee and wanton mee. DELICIOUS! But the wanton mee was too spicy for me! For the prawn mee, they had 3 sizes: Big, medium or small! That's the size of the prawns lah... Big one is $8 man.. we had the medium one! The soup is yummylicious!!!! Gimme prawn mee anytime!
Went shopping with my family today.. Actually I wanted to buy some xmas presents. But hard to buy with them around.. cos it's for them mah!! Hehe.. I ended up shopping for myself... haa...
This is fun!! Picking and choosing the small pendants for the personalised bracelet. Mum and I kept going "Aiyo this one so cute!!!". Hehe... That doggie looks like Isabelle's shape right?!! I believe this can make a great xmas gift for any gal.

Charmed necklace - $39.90

Charmed necklace - $39.90
This is my xmas gift from mum! Thanx mum! U're da best..... I love the star and the seahorse on it!

Heavy necklace - $19.90

Heavy necklace - $19.90
I can't wait for my bonus in Dec. Getting broke already. Did I mention I bought 5 pairs of shoes the other day???? Arrgh.. never mind. It's not that I wanna be greedy lah ok... it's just that... the shoes won't last with a fast walker like me......
We had a little fun with Isabelle with my new sunglasses. Ya I know we're mean but dun worry! She wasn't hurt in any way.. in fact, she was kinda happy seeing us all laughing at her.. Hehe.. Lovely darling... I can just imagine her singing "I was born to make u happy". Eerrk.. ok...








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home