Zun zun, chow bee hoon!
Low on cash and don't mind eating bee hoon for dinner? Eng Kee's a good place for that!
But be prepared for the long queue man... the queue is forever there. From the time we reached and even after we left!

Poor uncle, couldn't get the time to rest.

All these for just $5.40!

Poor uncle, couldn't get the time to rest.

All these for just $5.40!
$5.40... dinner for 2. And it doesn't even cover the cost of a meal at Carl's Jnr!! Hehe.. Quite a good alternative if u're feeling hungry but broke. :)
A lotta things happening lately.. mostly bad. But some of the things that happen to me are far from what many others are facing. I guess I complained too much.
And now, a student of mine has made up her decision to quit school. Only 4 more months to graduate but she still insists on quitting!! It is really a waste. But she said she has found a job that she likes and is studying a private diploma course of her interest. I have tried my best but there's only so much I can do.. All I can do now is to respect her decision and wish her the best. Feel so useless.....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home