Sunday, November 27, 2005

Time for some exercise

I think I ought to pick up a sport or something. My metabolism rate isn't as efficient as it used to be anymore now that age is catching up... Darn.. used to be so heck care about my appetite when I was younger! Now.. I'll complain AFTER I have my big meals.

Last night played bowling with yy and his friends at SAFRA Mount Faber. I seemed to be throwing $$ into the drain man.. but I still managed to get a strike!! Hehe.. got home about 3+am. We had supper at West Coast Mac. Ate the shaker fries, which isn't that fantastic at all. And it's so expensive!! $2.50 for just a large (looks no diff from medium size) fries + 1 packet full of MSG. Would prefer the Samurai fries they had last time...

Ooh my stomach really enjoyed itself very much today.. This morning I had 2 half-boiled eggs, cooked by yy which I would give an A*, though I ate a few pieces of eggshells.. And then mum's fried rice with her tasty herbal soup! For dinner, we ate at Pepper Lunch at Taka:


DIY Teppanyaki style!

We had shimofuri pepper steak and Combo cut steak & Hamburger. Cool.. Looks like a japanese fast food restaurant. Hehe.. They'll just serve you the raw meat and veggies on the sizzling hot plate then u'll just have to cook it urself! Great experience although it was kinda pricey, ranging about $9 - $18 for a meal. But the food is quite good ah.. a lotta 'tau gei's for all those beansprout lovers out there... Hee.. reminds me so much of the teppanyaki at Lot 1. I miss it!!! Kinda interesting as the hot plate uses this special kind of electromagnetic cooker invented in Japan, which is just nice enough to cook your food with the right temperature and keep it warm while u're enjoying it! Stylo man.. the food will not get overcooked also. Amazing? Try it!

After that we had Muddy Mud Pie at Coffee Club.. MY FAV!!!! Feel so sinful right now... but then I'm still having the thoughts of trying out the Vermonster at Ben & Jerry's!!! Stin found out that it's 20 scoops of ice cream!! I'm wondering why it's so expensive leh.. $80 for 20 scoops? Some kind of 'Ice-cream Appreciation' order or wad??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home