Sunday, October 30, 2005

Time for a change

The past few days have been quite different from what I usually do for the whole year.. and all I can say is.. IT FEELS DARN GREAT WHEN THE EXAMS ARE OVER!!! Hehe.. Okay ya I seem to be lagging for about a week now.. But who cares! At least I'm back on track... less the stress!

I love it when it comes to school vacation! Last week one of the days after lunch, me and my colleagues headed to Kent Ridge Park for an interesting tour led by a nature-lover colleague. It was fun.. we even had tests along the way! Hehe.. It's really nice to take some time off to enjoy the scenery.. nature life, birds chirping, the smell of fresh air, bugs, snakes, ants!! I hate ants. But anyway, it was quite educational. Saw some colorful birds, I can't remember their names ah.. but there was a woodpecker! Cool... but it wasn't pecking any wood though. We also saw a tree snake! Yes and it was bright green in color! There was an insect called 'Face bug' or something.. and it really had this funny looking face on its back! Amazing... Hmm.. Now I'm looking forward to go to the tree-top walk at MacRitchie!

Met up with some buddies on Meixuan's birthday in the evening too. And we realised one thing, again. One thing which we always say when we're at each other's birthday celebrations: "We're getting old." As much as I hate to admit it, I'm already 23. Gotta stop complaining about life and do something about it!! And next year will be our year, the year of the DOG!! There'll be a lot of changes in my life in the coming years.. My bro will be going to Houston in 2 weeks to work for 2-3 yrs and the rest of us will be moving to a smaller house! A cosy 3-room flat. Things are happening so fast I don't even wanna think about it. Just go with the flow lor. Gonna miss my bro.. but I guess it's a good experience for him! Will be looking forward to his marriage when they come back!!

Had sushi with the guys and my couz on Friday evening and went to a pub in boat quay for some drinks. It's been long since I last drank.. we had chivas mixed with green tea. I took only 2 glasses thanks to yy.... couldn't drown my sorrows with that ya. But the guys were fantastic. Drank like they were just drinking water. But I actually preferred some quiet pub where we could all sit down and talk. The place we went to was really noisy with all the Karaoke 'singers'. But I must say stin and jiu were great singers!! Haha.. potentials eh.. can consider next time. Hee..

Alright time to go.. supposed to have my vacation from tmr onwards but I got called back for some training. Hai.. at least got 2 public holidays to break the week! Hope everyone enjoys the holidays!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home