Butt Sore
Wow.. yesterday was the longest time Jo and I spent in SIM man. We were there since 11am to study all the way until the exam ended at 1030pm!
Been real long since we last took an exam! The feeling was nerve-racking.. We did 3 past yr papers. Quite irritating because we didn't have the solutions for some of the answers so it was difficult to know whether we were on the right track!
Anyway the exam was really tough. We thought we would finish the paper in an hour (like we always do in poly!) but we were so wrong!! The paper started at 7.30pm and I only managed to complete the paper at 10.15pm. Whole day of sitting down has given me a pain in the butt!
Quite a demoralising first paper.. But now I'll have to prepare for the 2nd paper which is next Monday and I haven't even started my revision!! Gotta be at a chalet tmr too.. H E L P.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home