Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Nervous Wreck

Life has been kinda hectic. My exams are around the corner and so are the students'! Which also mean the semester is ending.. and I have loads of paperwork to do!! Computing marks, updating of attendance, blah blah blah.. If I did carry on any further your eyes would've been half-closed.

I've also been worrying for a lotta things lately. Worried for exams, worried for my students who have their problems, worried that I don't have time for this and that.. I even got easily irritated these days. Got mad at almost everyone over nitty gritty things. What has happened to me??? This is driving me nuts. Anyway at least I managed to make it up to them. Aiya.. how long can Tiffy get mad over something? Just say "thunder thighs" and she'll burst out laughing already...

I seriously hope this 3 weeks will pass soon. After which I MUST have a holiday, a trip to JB for some fabulous and cheap makan with some buddies, clubbing (?!? Yeah yeah Raf.. just for you!), a haircut, some shopping, and yup, those others stuffs to pamper myself silly.

As for now I'm looking forward to the POPIAH party!!! Stin we gotta do it! It's a MUST. You could probably cook some curry chicken for us too ya? Haa.. Wah I can't wait, I can't wait!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home