Huh?
Yeah yeah, it's been long (kinda).. I dunno. Been quite lazy to do anything lately. Ever since my last paper last thursday. Hurray!!! Hmm.. nothing much to happy about anyway cos I know I've done badly for my exams....... arrghh... Why do I care???
It was kinda weird actually. The whole year I was waiting for the exams to end and when it did, I felt lost. Didn't know what else to do, where to go, who to call.. LOST!! Feel cut out from my poly friends already. Is it because I didn't call? Maybe. It's funny how when we were in school, be it primary, secondary, poly, or jc, we have our own cliques and be the bestest of friends and would always say things like "Friends Forever", "Ya keep in touch!", stuffs like that.. But in the end, time still manages to drifts our ties apart when we all go our separate ways. It does take a lot of effort in maintaining the friendship I must say. I do treasure my friends A LOT. I can even picture my children playing around with their children while the adults just sit around and have a nice hot cuppa. It's just that I'm really lazy at calling people. Actually I find that's not true eh. I used to love chatting on the phone with my friends, talking about anything and everything under the sun! But now it's so tiring, especially after a long day at work, and all I wanna do is just have a nice dinner with my family and spend time with them and Isabelle! And on Sundays yy will have his weekly dose of soccer and then dinner at his place. Which leaves me with just Saturday! I don't mind sacrificing weekdays too.. But it's really not easy to get the whole gang to compromise on a date. It's quite depressing too when u're always trying so hard to get everyone when all u get is "er... must see if my bf free or not" or "u confirm with the rest first then let me know" or "I'll go if xxx go". Hmm... okay...
Well anyway at least the consistent ones are the guys. Hehe.. Met up to go to JB for dinner! Yeah.. supposed to be a fun trip. Unfortunately, due to some funny smell and some darn loud rock songs played on the bus... I got a terrible headache and puked straight after our dinner!! Could've eaten more crayfish and finish my macho-sized sugar cane juice! Darn...
So.. I guess I'll have to start calling the people I miss before it's too late and end up being 'polite' acquaintances again... Wouldn't want that to happen. As for now, I have to stop thinking about my results!!!!!! It's pulling my mood way down!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home