Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Mission accomplished!

Yay I'm so happy! Just completed a 2000-pieces jigsaw puzzle with yy. Only dared to try the 1000-pieces in the past. When we spread out the pieces on the 1st day I went "Oh man..", and before we know it, it's finished! We bought it last Monday and have been doing it on and off when we have the time. Here's the progress for the 1 week of hard work:


Day 1 (Mon)


Day 2 (Tue)


Day 3 (Thurs)

As you can see, more job was done during Day 2 & 3. Why? Because it was Deepavali and Hari Raya!! Yes.. our holidays were spent like that..


Day 4 (Fri)


Day 5 (Tues!) By the way, that's Isabelle's front legs on the top right.. She was admiring the masterpiece.. Haa!

Can u name all the characters? Hehe.. They are (from the right): Goofy, Clarabelle, Minnie, Mickey, Daisy, Donald and not forgetting Pluto at the bottom! Yeah I'm sure many of u dunno who the hell is Clarabelle. I didn't know also! Hee.. went to search from the internet lah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home