Saturday, December 31, 2005

YY's Golden Ticket

Hehe.. Okay lah it's not the golden ticket to see the Chocolate Factory. YY and his friend bought these tickets at a way low price from this guy who won from some lucky draw. 2 tickets to watch a soccer match, which is also Arsenal's last season at Highbury. I hope I got it right.. I'm no soccer fan. Anyway they'll be going there from 1st Jan for 6 days! Lucky guys!


The Golden.. no.. I mean.. Red Packet for the lucky trip.


The lucky seats. Wanna buy 4D anot? 5158??


Er.. tickets for the free 4-course dinner I think!


The itinerary for the day of the match.


Menu for the 4-course dinner. Sounds yummy alright!


Air ticket to England

I wanna go I wanna go! Too bad I gotta work.. Anyway it would be real pricey if I'll be going. This trip would've cost $5k++ but they only paid less than $2k. And I got shocked when he said he changed 600 sing dollars and got like what 200 pounds???? Nuts. I hope u guys don't depend on instant noodles everyday ya..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home