It's not the end. There's 12 days of Christmas!!!
Yeah Christmas Christmas! I hope everyone had fun!! At least I did!!!! Had a helluva time at Settler's Cafe last night with the great group of friends. It was sooooooooooo funny I tell u.. it can even serve as a great stomach workout with all those laughing! Thanks to Stin for introducing this place. The games were really fun especially Pictionary, Guesstures and Snortas! Now we finally know who draws and acts really well. Haha.. Wah lau.. some of the acting really damn funny man. The way JT acted as a 'ninja' and Qiang acting out the 'mousetrap'... Just the thought of it is making me laugh again!
With all 10 of us, it was quite difficult to find suitable games that could accomodate so many people. We tried Cranium, it was fun but probably too 'cheem' for us. Haa.. So we also played the old games like 'Murderer' and 'Heart Attack', which caused me a cut on my hand... Anyway, the company for last night was perfect. Lame, but I love it!
I had very little sleep last night. Reached home at 3am and had to wake up early for church before heading to my Popo's house for Xmas lunch. Gonna turn in right now before I fall asleep right in front of this screen. Thanks for all the xmas wishes and presents. Received some calls and smses from friends and students that I didn't expect.. Brings a smile to my face... :)
Ok now people don't fret, there's 12 days of Christmas so don't stop showing the Christmas spirit k!! 12 days?!?! Really?? Hehe.. ya lah... if u want 40 days also can.... Hahaha..
Yay it's my 1-week break from work! Gonna head to Genting again!! Poor Isabelle's gonna be left at the Pet Hotel. Better let her have some fun tomorrow. Please don't rain!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home