What's ur New Year Resolution?
Happy new year everyone!!
I was thinking back how I spent 2005 and wanted to check if I had fulfilled my resolutions but then I realised, I didn't pen it down! Hmm.. But I guess it's always the same old stuff like saving money, exercising, etc. So this time I'm not gonna write those.. too easy to achieve lah! :P
Ok I'm not gonna make the same mistake. Better state my new year resolutions for 2006 so I can compare at the end of this year! Let's see...
New Year Resolutions for 2006:
- Buy a pair of good blades and finally start learning rollerblading.
- Get better grades for my studies. (U have no idea how 'well' I did last year. Heng still pass!)
- Visit my grannies more often. (Hey I think I mentioned this in 2005..)
- Travel at the end of the year! Either Australia or to Houston to visit kor kor!!
- Buy a blender. (To make milkshakes!!)
- Be more patient to others. (Especially in the mornings when I'm in the MRT..)
- Be a happier me!
- Teach Isabelle at least 2 new tricks!! (I think she's bored of the same old tricks.. hee)
I think that should be all for now lah. What for make my life so stressful.. hehe.. I'm gonna lead a stress-free life this year! I hope everyone else can too! And it's the year of the DOG.. I can't believe we're turning 24. Gotta have a big celebration man!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home