Friday, January 13, 2006

I see the Sun!

Thank God for this beautiful weather!!!

Time to go to the beach soon for some tanning.. Isabelle's sick of her fair baboon butt..

(Taken yesterday morning when it was raining.)
"Jie jie.. When is this rain gonna stop?!?"

I tell ya.. there's sooooo many things we can learn from these lovely furry darlings.... Jibu jibu... jie jie luv..... moo moo... jibi jibi... toopid donkey... Alright I'm talking nonsense here. Can't help it lah... these dogs make people do crazy stuffs. Keep one and you'll understand what I mean.

Anyway, I was saying... Isabelle is so easily contented lor! Just the other day, I took out her bed (it's been kept in the storeroom for months) and she behaved like the happiest living creature on earth! It's like she has finally found her long lost friend or something and kept smelling it as if it was her 'chou chou' (smelly blankie). Haha.. I just love that look on her face.. Enjoying the simple pleasures in life!

Talk about enjoying.. I really hope to visit the Stonehenge one day man! I dreamt a few days ago that I was there.. just lying on the big open land and enjoying the scenery. I don't want any diamonds or pearls.. I just want some peace and time off with my loved ones somewhere far far away from Singapore! Hehe... But then again, to be able to go there requires lots of money! Money, money, money.. That evil word again. Shucks. Nevertheless, my dream WILL COME TRUE!! So Mr Evil Money (I am being a sexist here, sorry guys.)... you can't control my life!! However big or small you are, I still make the decision of what to do with you. Tio owned! Wahahah.. Okok I'm being mad here... Hmm.. must be the sun ah.


Someday I'll be able to take this pic with my loved ones! The thing is.. WHEN?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home