Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Funky friends - The cause of my lameness.

Cute lil' representatives for Snortas!

I think I gained some weight from the RootBeer Float. Shiok. And ya, Ryan wants to act as a blooming flower.. Pretty.

Introducing our ex-poly lecturer - Abraham. I forgot what was he acting about. But I was the champion for the night for Guesstures! YEAH!

Take a look at Jo's 'tan' man! And funny, that pair of legs also seems to belong to JT.

Blur pic! Wasted..

Jo, I don't rememeber u being so red like a lobster..

Yes, that WAS our lecturer alright..

Lovely couple. Weird, but lovely.

Get ready for the 'crab walk'.

Hazzie was so happy cos it seemed easy from the start.
Boy was she wrong!

Ryan: "Oh this is chicken feet!!"
And JT getting ready for push-up position.

Oops it seems I've farted. Wahaha!

Ryan: "Help!! These ladies are raiding my territory!!!"

JT: "Tif!! Are u still in the game?!?!"

In this game, it pays to have long limbs. No prize for guessing who won. RYAN!

Pics taken at Wheelock Place:

They definitely qualify to be models for Darlie.

Come on! Give that dog a break..

Apparently it prefers taking a picture with JT & PY.

Alright then! We shall attack Furby!!

The return of 'Planet of the Apes'.


Try this the next time ur teacher asks u to raise ur hand higher:
Lower ur head instead.
Popular action learnt from a classmate in poly..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home