Happy Birthday Steffy!
Happy 20th Birthday! Finally hit the big '2' eh? Haha.. Big gal already, study hard and be happy always ok?
Brought this little pikachu out for Billy Bombers dinner at Tampines Mall..
Brought this little pikachu out for Billy Bombers dinner at Tampines Mall..
Dun underestimate her appetite~ Ooh the nachos were delicious with the melted cheese!
But after a while it became soggy and looked like Isa's ears... hahaha
The one thing u MUST drink.. MILKSHAKE.Stef's one is Cookies 'n' Cream.
While mine's Banana Milkshake.. DA BEST!
Mixed Grill.. not dat fantastic though.. But the lamb chop is good!After dinner we went to shop around for her present. And she tried on this very flowery dress dat looks cute on its own but totally weird when worn on! Hahaha.. In the end got her a hair straightener instead.. Don't use it so often ya!
Oh and bro finally came back for good on Monday.. we had a warm family dinner at Dian Xiao Er at Terminal 3. And then.. he got sick!
That's him! Looks like a giant small boy.It's really not nice dat he's fallen sick. First thing he has taken my bed..
Secondly, he used my FAV pillow which I HAVE to touch the corners before I sleep!
And lastly, we only have one fan. He has taken the fan.. and I woke up in the middle of the night feeling so sweaty!! Had to sleep on the floor and woke up a few hours later again with a backache!
He claims that it's because of all the cheering and shouting at the matches he watched. But I suspect it's lovesick! Haha.. so Sharon do be back soon k!!!
But nevertheless, it's great to have him back home. Even Isa is overjoyed! I wonder if she really remembers him.. or is it just because she has made a new friend!? Hehe..
Next.. we'll be looking forward to Sharon's homecoming!



2 Comments:
No worries, I will claim your bro back when I come back. Let you have a week of peace. heh.
yay!! But 1 week only leh.. I'll treasure it!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home