Dream come true!
We're heading to Sabah this wednesday!!! I can't wait!! Have already planned for this since last year... finally now it's down to only me, yy, jiu and pw to make it happen! Wished the rest could've joined too!!
The highlights of this trip will be the Mt. Kinabalu climb:

And the white water river rafting:
EXCITING!!!
I'm trying my very best to travel light but somehow stin's giant trusty bag always tempts me to fill it up full! Heh heh..
Once again, this is another silly attempt to test my physical endurance without much (or rather no) training! "What am I thinking?!!"
Actually I really wanted to train for this leh.. Cos initially we were planning the trip in late May. And everyone can't confirm whether to go or not. In the end we booked this trip in a hasty last minute decision.. (Like a week before the trip!!!) Haha.. ya I know no excuses. Anyway everything's been booked, we can't back out anymore!
I think no matter how suffering the climb will be, I'll definitely enjoy it!! Seeing the pics from this website really makes me all excited for the trip! We'll be back on Sunday.. do pray for our safety and you'll be rewared with great pics!! =)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home