Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am still alive.

Wow.. hehe.. getting lazy to update my blog. Been bz also lah! Btw, I luv my new job at HP!! A lot of areas for an introvert like me to grow and learn.. Great colleagues who can get along very well and a boss who puts a lot of trust in his staff!

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!! On my darling Isabelle.. hehehe..

Poor gal! She's got an infection near her eye!! Didn't know how or when she got it... We brought her to see the vet and now, she has to wear the head cone (I duno what u call it) to prevent her from scratching or rubbing her wound.. But Isabelle definitely doesn't like it.

Yucky infection near her right eye..

See see.. wanna act pitiful again! I already bought you your treats and milk! What more do u want?!?!

But anyway fret not ppl.. her wound seems to be healing already.. Just need more TLC from everyone and she'll be pretty as before! :)

Oh, just before I end, I wanna recommend this place if u're looking for affordable quality food! Have u ever seen any other place selling Sirloin Steak at a price of $10.50??

Mum actually asked me to try this place recommended by my aunt.. It's called Astons Specialities.

YY and I went there about a week back.. we ordered 1 prime sirloin and 1 crispy fried fish. The bill came up to $18.50.

Prime Sirloin Steak

Huge fish for only $6.50!

With that kinda bill, u can only order 1 main course in a restaurant.. Not even including the service charge, GST, etc.

They have a blog -> http://astonsspecialties.blogspot.com/

But one thing to take note, they have another outlet called Astons Prime which is located quite near to the former one. It has a more classy ambience and serves even more quality dishes.. and of cos.. has higher prices! My parents and I tot this was it and in the end spent quite an amount on our dinner! Hehe.. If you wanna try the cheaper one.. it's Astons SPECIALITIES.

Take care ppl, CNY is coming! Not a right time to get sore throat now... hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home