Monday, April 07, 2008

PaintBall!!

After almost a year.. we finally got together to play PAIN-BALL again! This time, having PW, ZW and Jeff's friend Eugune joining us.

Totally exciting!! Really like the adrenaline rush when u're out in the field.. hoping dat u'll 'kill' the 'enemy' before he/she does to u! Ok I'm starting to sound evil here.. But wah.. I can't imagine if I'm really out there during a war man.. It'll be a different ball game altogether. I think I'll just dig a hole and hide till the war is over.

Quite a number of us kena headshots! Wahahah.. I don't know how I got mine. Could've splashed on my mask when the ball hit my finger. Yah!! Jiu shot at my finger!!! It was damn painful k.. but luckily dat was all dat I had. No bruises on my arms or hips or legs! Heee.. Remember last year? My blueblack is still there loh!! But not so obvious already lah.. Thanks to u know who..

The field where we 'outlive' one another. Hehe..

What are these SG army men doing in JB? Searching for xxx?

Waiting for action!

3 vs 3

Dun hide! Go cheong!!

Me. Jiu laughed at me for wearing jeans underneath dat cargo pants.
What to do.. Once bitten twice shy leh!

Jeff must be thinking of some psychotic moves for the next game.

And Qiang just wanna play it half naked!

Weather's been really bad lately. Sometimes too hot, sometimes it's raining cats and dogs! I've been having flu and cough.. sian.. Must see Doc for medicine liao.. I wanna go to Mt. Kinabalu!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home