Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Not growing old, but growing up

It's been a long time since I last watched a movie.. With the crazy price hike in movie tickets, I always consider very veeeeeeery carefully on what kind of movie to watch.

Being a sucker for romantic comedies.. I HAD to watch this:

Actually if yy didn't tell me about this show, I wouldn't have known there's such a show. Hehe.. didn't even bother what movies are screening nowadays.

Anyway, P.S. I Love You is a story about this couple who fell in love at first sight and settled down at a very young age to the dismay of both parents. As much as they love each other, like many other married couples, they are always arguing over everything. The guy, Gerry (Gerard Butler), unfortunately suffered and dies from brain tumour and the widow (Hillary Swank) begins to pick up her life once again with the help of her husband, through his 10 monthly letters written to her.

This show has its funny moments, but do prepare to bring tissues! I came out of the cinema with swollen eyes. Hahaha.. I like that it touches on life, love, marriage and death. Do catch it if u can!

I like movies and books that sets you thinking about what important's in life. It's not that I don't know how to lead my own.. But sometimes in our busy schedules we still need some kind of reminder eh? Life is not just about growing old and that's it, but more about how we grow up.

So.. Not growing old.. in a way it also means, we don't have to give up kiddy stuff that used to make us really happy when we were kids! Hehe..

Here are some stuff that I couldn't resist buying!

This is a cool invention I tell u. Straws that let u drink plain milk with flavours! Good buy for parents who have kids who hate drinking milk.


Sipaah! Those little flavoured balls will dissolve in about 5 mins. Btw, I love my cow mug!

And next.. 6 different types of YAN YAN!

I hope no kid is reading my blog..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home