Some random pics taken in the month of Feb
No idea what to blog.. so I'll juz put up some pics...
Lou Hei and Sushi Lunch with our guest appearance JT!
Qiang is so into playing Wii ~

The rest of the guys juz wanna Texas Hold'em! This is what happens on CNY eve.. yearly tradition.

As usual, a picture of Isa is a MUST in almost every post. Hee..

With the
ladies at Meixuan's house for steamboat!

When I see this, I feel like gathering the whole class to take a Class Photo! And compare it to when we were 13....

Dinner at StewHaus.. yy says it's our Pre-Vday dinner.. so we escaped the long queues!

Their stew is really delicious!!

This is the Pork Knuckle.. I find that the one at Werner's Oven is better though..

Group pic before heading to St James!

And again..

.....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home