My 2 days..
Got 2 free tickets for the DHL Hot Air Balloon ride.. hmm.. they used helium though.. We took the ride on Wed evening..

Original price is $23. Hope these are not tix to Final Destination!

Seems kinda windy eh.. Will it topple? It can reach up to 40 storeys eh!
So many buildings in Spore.. what will it look like in 50 yrs?
Didn't know there's a pool in Suntec?!
Look at those tiny cars.. legs jelly at this point.
Didn't notice these statues when we on the ground!Somehow these statues remind me of Ghostbusters..
Look far to prevent puking.
Thereafter we had dinner then desserts at Ji De Chi (*remember to eat* in chinese).This dessert here is Beancurd with Walnut paste. Sounds weird but it's great!
This is Water Chestnut with Herbal Jelly. Very refreshing! And those yellow/white strips are beancurd skin..
Queue for these Donuts at Raffles City!!
And guess how long I took?? You wun believe it... 4 1/2 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a waste of time... had no intention of buying the donuts actually.. but I though since its a Thurs afternoon.. not many ppl will queue. But I was TOTALLY WRONG.

These flavours are the best! Erm.. I think so.. didn't try the rest cos they sound funny. What kaya white choc lah, wasabi white choc lah.. I hate wasabi!
This is Water Chestnut with Herbal Jelly. Very refreshing! And those yellow/white strips are beancurd skin..Ok yesterday was a 'fruitful' day for me. Went for lasik evaluation in the morning.. and was supposed to meet Mum for shopping in the afternoon. While waiting for her at City Hall. Guess what I did??
Queue for these Donuts at Raffles City!!And guess how long I took?? You wun believe it... 4 1/2 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a waste of time... had no intention of buying the donuts actually.. but I though since its a Thurs afternoon.. not many ppl will queue. But I was TOTALLY WRONG.
Actually I wun do such a silly thing. I thought it would juz take abt 1-2 hrs. But the freaking queue juz take donkey years to move!!!! After queuing for an hour plus I decided I shouldn't give up.. wah lau.......... so in the end... Queue all the way!! Couldn't shop with Mum. Haha.. she queued halfway she also sian liao went back home first.
When it was my turn of cos I bought the maximum amount - 2 dozens!

These flavours are the best! Erm.. I think so.. didn't try the rest cos they sound funny. What kaya white choc lah, wasabi white choc lah.. I hate wasabi!
And yeah Stin, u are right!! The double chocolate is the BEST OF THE BEST!
Luckily the donuts are really fantastic and worth the queue. But I will never ever join the queue again!!! One time is enough. It doesn't feel very nice having shoppers walking past and laughing at u for joining the queue.

These mini donuts are quite nice too.. but u dun have to queue for 'em!
Bought at Marcial Kobe in The Central with Jo. Jo, actually it tasted nice as a whole!
Luckily the donuts are really fantastic and worth the queue. But I will never ever join the queue again!!! One time is enough. It doesn't feel very nice having shoppers walking past and laughing at u for joining the queue.

These mini donuts are quite nice too.. but u dun have to queue for 'em!
Bought at Marcial Kobe in The Central with Jo. Jo, actually it tasted nice as a whole!
I can't wait for next fri!!! Booked a one night chalet with the besties!!!! Gonna 'Island Life' it~!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home