It isn't me.
Had lunch at SIM with my colleagues, and while we were walking to the lift, my colleagues started calling me frantically to look at the school foyer..
"Is that u, Tif???"For a moment I was shocked to see a striking resemblance of myself. It really feels weird seeing someone who looks like u. I always wondered how it would feel like having a twin sister man..
Anyway! I wanna talk about dinner! Hehe... juz now we had dinner at Tomoe Japanese Cuisine at Upper Thompson Road. (Wah lau.. wanted to eat something cheap and nice but then all closed! But $ was well spent here lah.. gotta save for the rest of the month! Hehe..)
Super thick salmon slices... 15 bucks!! What the hell..
Food was yummy though... but not wise to spend that kinda $ everyday!! But at least we really enjoyed the dinner.. :)YESTERDAY WAS ISABELLE'S BIRTHDAY AND WE WERE TOO BUSY UNTIL WE FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok Isa... I'll never forgive myself. Gonna reward u with a greenie.. and I'll bring u for ur swim k!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home