Sunday, March 04, 2007

Nervous wreck

Hmm.. it's funny how I get busier (I think I am) now that my part time studies are over. Sometimes I try to think back what it is that's making me busy, but seriously I have no idea. I hardly come online in the nite too liao.. Talk about learning to cook at home... Haha mum must be laughing at that statement. Talk about rollerblading.. can't blame lah been raining every night!

Truth is.. work is taking a toll on me! More is expected from me now.. Maybe I'm juz setting high standards for myself?

Anyway, I'm known for stressing myself silly for nothing. But I'm happy that I've finished clearing all my stuffs in my room! I'm good to go! Wah but guess will be another 3 months before we start moving house.. by then the rubbish will start building up again!

It's official... we're moving to Chai Chee in another 3-4 months! (Stef dun tell granny yet k.. hehe). I will no longer be a west-side kid anymore~! :(

Time to get used to a 3-rm flat...... and waking up early to go to work..........!

Arrghh.. for now, stress stress... Gotta do 2nd reading for cousin Greg's wedding in 3 weeks time!! I've got stage fright ah!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home