Rules of thumb for driving someone else's car
My uncle, whose job requires him to travel occasionally, sms-ed me to tell me he was goin to HK and asked if I wanted to use his car, his brand new HONDA JAZZ! I was really ecstatic of cos, to be given the opportunity to drive his 'precious'. Such a cute and pretty car, somemore it's red! Then I can wake up later cos I can drive to work..
But little did I know, that my decision to take it caused more trouble than ever!
Alright, first things first. They now stay at Pasir Ris. VERY VERY SELDOM do I take the train all the way there man! I think only my schooling days when we held chalets around there.. But ya, that's not really a problem lah. Afterall I get to use the car for the next 3 days mah.
The shocking thing that happened was one fine morning when I walked to the car, I saw bird's dropping on the side door!! Disgusting.. so wipe wipe wipe it away.. Then walked over to the other side to see if it's dirty too.. And to my horror...
WHERE DID THAT SCRATCH COME FROM?!?!?!?
Freakkk... being the kanchiong spider I am, I couldn't breathe and almost fainted man! Kept 'analyzing' how I caused it!! Couldn't be I scratched it from the wall mah.. I'm a great and CAREFUL lady driver leh... Hehe.. Then ah-hah! First thing I suspected was the pickup who I parked beside with the night before! Kept trying to recall how the pickup looked like, how the driver looked like, ... Called my parents and I think I told almost everyone about it!! Was even thinking of looking for the pickup driver later in the night!
Really had a foul mood that day man.. Couldn't work properly.. I even sms-ed my uncle, told him I was really sorry and even wanted to go fix the scratch for him first. Worse thing he still can tell me "it's alright, as long as u're ok... car will get scratch sooner or later mah.." Wah.. felt really guilty man!! Then later in the evening went to fetch Steph and also told her about it... Guess what? She told me that the scratch has already been there long ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
................................................................ VERY FUNNY HOR UNCLE!!!!
Hahaha.. but of cos I was really GLAD to hear that lah! As long as it's not caused by me!!! I got clear record k!!
But alamak... I think I'm just super suay lah.. Later in the night when I drove his car again I found a summon!!!! Haa... For using expired coupon! Oops... What a cheater. $20!!!! Aiya still better than paying for the scratch lah... wah lau if not my uncle benefit ah! Wah then I thought 3 days only so drive until so shiok... when I pumped petrol for him... $29 for 1/4 tank!!! Wah... expensive man... juz for 3 days!
So the next time u wanna borrow anybody's car ah, make sure u check thoroughly whether there's any existing scratches or bumps ah! And no point trying to save coupon for him/her.. hahaha.. Oh and no parking beside van/pickup (juz in case, not saying they're lousy). And don't take the car for granted, every millilitre of petrol counts!!!
Ok now done with the agony.. yesterday met up with some of them and we had durian galore at 717 trading at Highlands Rd! Had 2 'Mao shan wang' durians!! Wooo... sinful man... eat until so shiok... bought a packet for my parents too and the bill came up to........ $90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wah piang, we calculated and its like 4 bucks a seed. 4 BUCKS A SEED OK!!!!! 1 seed can buy u a meal! Luckily we had something cheap for dinner at Macpherson Foodcourt, and it cost only less than $4!!! But seriously the durians were just fantastic lah.. you can just die there man... Hahaha.. If u wanna go there gotta go there somewhere 2 weeks later cos the uncle told us that'll be the season so it'll be cheaper! But by then we'll be in Penang enjoying durians too!!!

Yummy! See YY's freaky fingers... Juz like Stin's!
Wu can go sell durians liao!
"Stop swinging that around!"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home