Horrible men.
Horrible! Absurd! Preposterous!! Freaks!!!
Arrgh!!! Was having supper with the guys juz now when we saw 3 men (or should I say drunkards) forcing this kid, I think at most 5 yrs old only, to drink beer and smoke!! Think he's one of the men's son. What is this man?!?!?! Really cannot take it... thought of calling the police... But then the guys said "What if the police came and they were gone? Then I would be caught for making prank calls." or "Wait it backfires and the kid gets it at home instead." Haii!!!!! This poor little kid is gonna grow up just like them. These men are crazy... I know it's bad.. But I HOPE THESE MEN GO TO JAIL ONE DAY!!
Dammit.. makes my blood boil... Calm.. calm... Really hope the little kid doesn't grow up to be like them...
Alright now.. on a lighter note. Here's a pic taken weeks ago:
Hmm.. Why is Jo so happy ar??



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home