Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Updates, updates!

Though it's been the 2nd week of holidays for me now.. I have yet to update my blog! Haa.. Partly because Granny is around ah.. gotta bring her go cut hair lah, write contacts in her phone book lah, watch tv with her, chit chat with her, ...

Other than that, the lamers have been hanging out often and Qi has just left on Monday morning to Australia!! It's sad that there's one less lamer around (a sly one in fact.. hehe), but nevertheless, it's for the best for him and all of us will give our blessings to him to do well and have great fun over there!

Anyway, I just got back from Batam yesterday. Went for a 3D2N trip there with the school's Outdoor Adventure Club. The trip was quite alright. Had a good trip knowing more of the students but as for activities wise, the place was kinda boring. The only excitement I got was watching the World Cup finals (that's the only match I watched!), and playing the banana boat at the beach! Will be leaving on Thursday night again for a roadtrip to Malaysia with YY, Jann, Jiu and Wu!! Will be missing everyone again!! Mum & Dad don't worry k.. We have a detailed map and also autoroam! Anything we'll call ya.....

Alright now, decided to use Multiply to upload my photos. Using blogspot is quite taxing unless its just a few photos to upload..

Take a look here for the Popiah Party photos! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home