Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A year older.

Sorry for not updating for so long.. Been having the mood swings lately but I'm not telling cos I'm SECRETIVE. Hehe... Anyway why the hell am I apologising. I must learn to stop apologising for things that didn't cause any harm or discomfort to anyone.. unless.. Ok nvm..

First things first... My exams are over!!!!!!!!! Eh.. should be singular lah since we only had one paper. Hehe.. I only have one word to say... FREAK. It's kinda irritating. I don't know if I should feel happy or mad.. cos I studied so hard for the tough part but it didn't came out at all! But on the brighter side the paper was kinda easy. Had some careless mistakes here and there but well, what to do? Human mah! Can't wait to get the results.. Hee...

Next!!! In case u don't know.. Yesterday was my birthday and today is YY's birthday!! Happy birthday sweetheart! Woo hoo.. Reaching the mid-20s and I duno why I'm so delighted over it. But I did had a wonderful birthday though. My parents gave us a treat at Long Beach at Marina... the crabs are YUMMY! YY gave me a bouquet a daisies! Finally, my first bouquet from him after duno how many donkey years.... Jann gave me a cow tissue cover (cuuuute!), have yet to claim my present from ah Jo. Hehe.. Oh a lovely cow card from JT!! Amazing... every year she sends me a cow birthday card all the way from Australia... 4 yrs -> 4 cow cards!! And not to forget the kind wishes from the rest.. Was kinda disappointed that some of the close friends forgotten my birthday. But well it's juz a birthday..

My class planned a surprise party for me. Damn sweet I can't stand it.

They had to scare me with the party poppers first!

The number of candles just keeps increasing........


And poor me had to cut the cake myself. And to make it even for 36 ppl mind u.



I got so excited I started pulling the soft toy out of its misery - the tight plastic wrap!
The students were scared out their wits when they saw my violent side.
They started calling me an animal abuser. Hmm....



Finally it's out! The bear is really damn big and cuddedly!!! Sorry Isabelle... this one's mine!

Managed to 'psycho' 5 of my guy students to donate blood with me on that day too. But one kena rejected and the other blacked out halfway through the donation. Hahaha.. Hopefully I'll be able to get more to donate in the future!

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Long Beach?!! That's what we had before your bro left! I miss the crabs!!! Will definitely eat my heart out when i am back!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Miss Diam Diam said...

Yeah.. we ate at the same place.. Marina! But aiya the crabs still can't beat the one at AMK ah... Butter crabs!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home