Thursday, April 13, 2006

A well-deserved break!

Yay! My vacation is finally here!

The past few days were kinda hectic. Me and Jo rushing our TMAs - as usual! I'm afraid to get high blood pressure or suffer a heart attack if this continues any longer. All the late nights out killing our brain cells doing those assignments. And it's no fun except when we take a break and start talking nonsense! Hehe.. Well another 2 more TMA deadlines to meet in the next 2 weeks.. Wish me luck man!

Nevertheless, all work and no play makes Tif a dull gal! I am FINALLY going diving again with Jo!!! This time Qiang and Jiu will be going too.. at least got some company. I wonder if I still remember how to dive. The carrying of heavy oxygen tanks, the change of breathing (thru the mouth!), the clearing of mask (I hate this so much I can simply juz keep pressing on my mask throughout the whole dive so that the water won't seep in.. and end up having round marks on my face like u get from goggles!).

Anyway having a short getaway from this stressful city to a carefree island is a MUST for me now. Hmm.. did I mention me and Jo will be bringing our Psychology textbook with us there to study as well???? Woo.. talk about stress-free.... Hehe

So here's the place we'll be staying -> Dreamz Island Resort

Haha.. like some kiddy resort eh? Cos of the words ending with 'z'. Take note of the opening message about the Sea Hawk, which is kinda lame. But heard that the resort is still quite amazing and fun. So I'll update ya all once I'm back k??

Take care all!

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Muffinsaurs said...

You will be greeted by a friendly sea hawk which flies around your chalet. However she will fly away once you go near her.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAaa...
what kinda introduction is that? greeted by someone who is scared of us.. =/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home