Tuesday, March 14, 2006

For the loyal dog lovers

Ok enough about the milkshake already! It must have been tempting everyone now and then eh? Hehe.. A million apologies for not blogging.. been VERY VERY BUSY these days cos of... yup u're right. T M A s! But hey, this serves more like a diary, something of which I can reflect on in my daily life, which reminds me, I haven't been doing so for the longest time! Hehe.. So no obligations k? But everyone's welcome to read! And if so, agree with me! Argue with me! Share ur thoughts with me! Console me! Hmm.. I'm getting self-centered now.. Ok I hope some of my posts may brighten up anyone's day. So, read it if it makes u happy!

Alright, updates!

Just went to the IT show and guess what? Lost part of my performance bonus (PB for short) to this sleek-looking camera!!!!

Better not say I lost part of my PB to it ah. Why be miserable? I gained a cool, slim and brilliant camera! Ok it may not be the best.. but it totally beats my previous digicam! By the way, I sold that at 100 bucks. Shucks. Luckily it was free, won by Mum. So, the $100 credits goes to u mummy! Thank u ah... Hehe..

Hmm... so what do u normally do when u just bought a camera?? Of course take a good picture of a beautiful scenery, or someone photogenic!! So..... here I present to u.... the sexiest, and the loveliest...

Isabelle!!

Wahahah... she just got a haircut. Really looks darn cute man. Brought her to East Coast on Sunday and I bet the other dogs were mocking at her!

Luv the color of this husky!

There were 3 Dachshunds in this cute lil' doggie pram!
Aren't they spoilt or what?!

Talk about being spoilt. This chubby fuzzy 'bear' is the most spoilt of them all!
If u ask me, it looks like a FURRY BABY.

These 2 dogs are HUGE I tell ya!! Huge, yet gentle. Aww..

Cairn Terriers! Another of my fav.. I always called 'em the 'Lup sap gao' (dustbin dog), cos of their messy fur... Lovable!!

The Chows Chows! Another of those breeds that makes u wanna go up to them and give it a tight bear hug!!

A peaceful view of the sea. Now lying as my desktop wallpaper, in hope of sailing my stress away..

I think it's the East Coast dog. Don't worry it's not dead. It's just plain lazy! It doesn't seem to belong to anyone, but it's definitely well-fed!

It's late!!! Gotta stop for now, time for my sleep. I wanna talk more about the PB thingy but just too tired to do so now.. Stay tuned!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home