Monday, March 20, 2006

Good posture or a robot-wannabe?

I always hear people telling me that I sit/walk really straight, and that I also walk damn fast. So much so that it makes me sound as if I move like a robot.

Is it good or bad?

Good in a way that I have a straight backbone. Bad cos I look stiff and I can't dance (I mean like those hip-hop steps that make u look natural and u know... go 'yo yo' instead of the robot dance). And just wait till u see me do the sit-and-reach. Even granny does it much better than me!

Hmm... must've really wanted to be Miss Universe so badly. Or.. it could be thanks to the nursery rhyme of The Crooked Man.


There was a crooked man,

And he walked a crooked mile.

He found a crooked stile.

Beside a crooked stile,

He bought a crooked cat,

Which caught a crooked mouse,

And they all lived together

In a little crooked house.




Amazing how these nursery rhymes create a lasting impact to children..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home