Monday, May 15, 2006

Juz some recall of the fun moments

Brought Isabelle to Sentosa on Saturday! Her fav place... Tanjong Beach!! A place where she can run as free as the wind.. basking under the hot sun and taking a dip to cool off her pinkish body as and when she feels like it.. I bet it feels like heaven for her!

And she made a lotta friends that day.
Presenting.. JOY!!! Jann's cutesy pooch.

There were so many labradors on Sat! Lovely sight..
But it's no joke when one of them steps on ur foot...



See Isabelle's kancheong face. She's deciding whether or not to believe that I'm 'drowning'.

Poor Joy got buried by her mistress... haha

Sniff sniff sniff... Funny how dogs make friends.

Yeah we love the beach!

**** In the evening we had dessert at Gelare! Woo hoo! Milkshake!! ****

Mocha chip milkshake... Yummy! Oh man the banana milkshake at Billy Bombers is damn shiok too!! 2 milkshakes in a week!!! I'm asking for it..


U get a bunch of kiddies when it comes to ice cream...

A happy bunch in fact!

Group pic! YY was attending some big business..

See Qiang the freaky man again... And duno where Stin is looking..

Today I heard a lady with thick make up and neatly bundled hair say this:

"You know, I woke up at 7.30am and I left house at 7.35am this morning!!"

The things people say to prove themselves. Either she's outrageously exaggerating or she's superwoman. Hmm.. maybe she did all the preparations before she slept...

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Muffinsaurs said...

awwww isabelle!!!!

eh.. that lady pro O_o
5mins to put on make up. then get dressed.. bet she never bathe.. LOL

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Miss Diam Diam said...

wahhahaha yeah man confirm! never brush teeth also..!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home