Happy Labour's Day!
Great.. so I get to enjoy another day of holiday before work sets in again. One thing bad about enjoying the school vacation is that you can get lazy and could get kinda lost when you go back to work... Gotta be on form again! Gotta visit the "U're mighty" webbie! Hee..
Really enjoyed the weekend although my body's aching! Went rollerblading twice on Saturday!! In the morning and then the evening again with the guys and Jann. Some of the guys had a hard time trying to rollerblade especially Stin! Hahaha.. really hilarious.. We should practice this more often eh? Believe me.. it's an investment!! I mean.. take a look at Jiu! Haha.. Ok.. no making fun.. What an exercise...... Oh ya we had dinner at East Coast and I must say the bbq stingray is ...... DEFINITELY BETTER AT JURONG WEST! Hehe.. But anyway I'm sure the guys still enjoyed a sweet taste from the voice of a gal - "My pleasure~". Smitten by her smile even! Hahaha.. Guys.
Well it's gonna be a tough few weeks ahead. I've gotta complete my Psychology end-of-course assessment which comprises of 2 essays (750 words each) and a research (5000 words!!!). And it's due next Monday!!!!! Arrrgh!!! After that Jo and I will be preparing for our exam.. Taking a degree when u're working is no fun at all man..
Here's something interesting I saw when I accompanied Stin to buy a pen at Popular:

It says "Peiwen sux Guihua rox". And the funny thing is, the word in front of 'Peiwen' looks like my surname! Hmm... scary.
Alright.. A new snack recommendation:

Pardon my dark hand.. taken from my lousy hp camera lah.
There's 2 flavours: Butter / Garlic Toast
Really addictive.. to me and yy at least. It can be found at Isetan / Taka supermarkets! Try it!!
By the way... I've decided to buy the Papillio sandals! Woo hoo!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home