Sunday, July 30, 2006

Not rugged enough leh!

I need some tender loving care man!!!

Went rollerblading with Shirin, Jeff, YY, Stin, Wu, and Qiang just now at East Coast Park. Some of them cycled too. Everything was fun and smooth until.....

I FELL DOWN!!! And what's worst, with my CHIN smacked straight onto the ground(road path somemore)!!! Wah piang on that very moment I thought I was gonna suffer from locked-jaw or something. Suddenly all my senses seemed to go haywire! Getting deaf and losing my sight cos I was gonna black out. Scary shit. Even vomitted my Carl's Jr burger...

All these because I was trying to stop Shirin from falling!! Haha.. But she still fell and I fell too, trying to avoid blading over her. Hahaha.. Sad case... Now I have a long abrasion on my chin, a bruise on my shoulder and big scratches on my knee! After some time of trying to get over it, when I reached home I had more painful experience to come. Bathing!!! I was practically bathing and tearing at the same time cos of the pain! What a wuss! Haa.. But seriously, it's been some time since I last fell down this badly.

Well I do hope the scars will go off asap!! Everyone is saying it'll take about 2 weeks. I'm starting to count the days.. they're just so unsightly! If not, Shirin... U gotta sacrifice some of ur butt flesh liao....... Hehe..

Anyway I still enjoyed myself.. I won't mind going again!! We need more of these workouts! Hee.. Next stop, Pulau Ubin!

Click on the pic to view more photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home