Sunday, February 04, 2007

My 'disappearance'

Helloooooooooooooo~!

Been busy lately.. mostly sleeping early too that's why u seldom see me online nowadays. Been clearing the stuffs in my room.. bit by bit every week! It really doesn't feel good throwing things dat u've kept for donkey years... like sec sch U, pri/sec sch gifts, diaries etc. I juz love keeping things! I felt really sad throwing those stuffs... but strangely, that feeling did not last. I guess in a way its like a form of therapy u know. I feel so much lighter now that there's more space.. and not holding on to things dat belong to the past.. Time for a change, a new beginning!

Jo's gonna do her lasik on the coming weekend. All the best in getting dat perfect eyesight and no more eye problems! I'm thinking of doing it during mid-yr too.. after my disposable contact lens are used up! Already sick of looking for my specs first thing in the morning when I wake up.. hehe.. blind as a bat!

Had durians 3 times in Jan! Sinful!!! All hail the King of all fruits!

Too much of these isn't gd for ur assholes...

YY's been bz helping out at his aunt's nursery these few nights and weekends. Nah.. not a nursery school hor... It's plants!
So exciting.. he let me drive the lorry at the nursery... so fun and scary at the same time!

Delivering flowers

See how happy he is driving a lorry. Like small kid.

Anyone interested to buy flowers to beautify ur home during CNY???

Alright, time to clear another drawer.... gonna faint when I open it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home