Happy New Year to everyone!
Hope everyone enjoyed their new year celebrations! At least I did!!Went to search the list of resolutions I had for last year.. and I realised that's just too many to achieve!! Hahah... well was kinda happy that I achieved some of them anyway.. Let's see:
- Yes, I bought a pair of rollerblades and mastered the skill of balancing. Haha.. not so bad lah.. dun expect me to fly high up in the air and land w/o falling! Remember I had a bad abrasion on my chin, shoulder and my knee??? Dammit the scars on my shoulder and knee are still there!! Anyway I'm still satisfied.. at least I conquered slopes! Hee.. more rollerblading to come now that I have no more night classes! Yay!
- YES!! I'm VERY VERY happy with my grades this year! Total turnover!!
- Hmm.. ok I admit I'm really lazy. But I did make some effort! Haha.. I will have to work on this.. And I think I got to be specific.. visit granny at least ONCE a month!
- Nah.. didn't get to travel to Australia or Houston to visit kor. What can I say? Money talks. But I'm quite happy to have gone for 2 roadtrips to M'sia! What an adventure!
- Nope. No blender.. haha.. was waiting for Dad to redeem a free one. What a cheapo!
- Yeap, I think I have been quite patient especially to inconsiderate MRT commuters. U dun see me complaining much right?
- Hmm.. Yeah I think I'm much happier than the year before! But I think there's room for improvement!
- Aaah.... Can't help it if Isabelle doesn't wanna learn right? Haha...
As u can see... I didn't achieve ALL of them! So for this 2007, I'm gonna cut down the list, and make it in SMART terms... Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic & Timely!
So here's my new resolution for 2007:
- To do 20-30 crunches a day. (Yes.. inspired by our Indian poker game! I'm gonna have great abs by year end! Haa..)
- Hmm.. visit por por at least once a month! ;) And call Mama too when she's not staying at our place..
- Save 5k this year!
- Travel is a must. To where I can't confirm.. Mount Kinabalu? What matters is the company! So we shall see!!
- To keep a Recipe Book, so I can write down mum's and por por's cooking secrets!
- Last but not least, to achieve ALL OF THE ABOVE!
That's it! Not too much.. Not very fantastic too but aiya I just want to fulfil all these.
Have u thought about urs??
A lot of changes will be happening this year.. Gonna move house, bro's getting married, cousins getting married, friends getting married, graduation ceremony, contract renewal (hopefully!)..
It's gonna be an exciting year!
Alright.. leaving for Taman Negara in a few hours.. Gonna miss u all!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home