Tuesday, June 03, 2008

How blur can I get

I feel so silly this morning.

Followed Mum & Dad out as usual early in the morning (7AM!!!) and they dropped me at the bus stop near my office. I took my usual slow stroll to the building, went to the AXS machine to pay my bills, and took the lift to the office. When I reached my office level, a sudden thought made me breathless for a second.

I forgot my cabinet key!! And my laptop is inside! How am I gonna work w/o a laptop?!? This is NOT the 60s.....

Arrgh!!! You see, this morning I changed my bag (had a new bag given by my ex-colleagues for my bdae prezzie!), and had transferred all (ok not all..) my stuff but forgotten about the key which is kept in the front compartment of the old bag!!! Arrghhhhhh....... I was stunned and didn't know what to do. It took me a good whole minute to come round again and take the lift back down.

Initially I thought of taking a cab but since it was sooooooo early - 7.30am!! I decide to take the public transport back home. Reached home in 1 hr 15 mins, and received plenty of scratches from the overly excited dog who thought I had suddenly decided to take leave to accompany her. Quickly I went to get the key (b4 I forget again..) and lucky Isa was given a Lamb Lung treat to calm her down. Sometimes I juz wonder if that works like a muscle relaxant..

Again I hurried to take the public transport again.. But this time, I alighted at Redhill and took a cab back! Cos 9.30am liao mah.. peak hour is over.. Hehe..

I blame it on the jog I went last evening. Ya I know, contradicts from what I mentioned in the earlier post rite? I've finally decided that my tummy flabs are more crucial than the toes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home