M.I.L.K
Saw Stef's blog and I'm so thrilled to see pics of my niece Ariel!
My cousin Mel has got the cutest kids. This is their 3rd one already. Feel like nibbling those thighs!!
Children are such a bundle of joy! I really wonder what some married couples are waiting for... (*hinting someone.. or rather some people! Hehe..)
Alright now, gotta sleep.. Tmr I'll have to be involved in Hort Park's official opening cos HP did an elearning trail for them which is really interesting! Children will be playing with our ipaqs which will trigger some games based on their location tracked by GPS.. Visited Hort Park a number of times already.. it's a nice place to hang out especially if u like the greenery!
After that, me and yy are gonna donate blood at Harbourfront! There's a blood donation drive this weeked.. It's been a while since I last donated blood.. Ever since I left ITE! Do make a trip there if u can. Help save lives!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home