A month of celebrations!
Finally attended Hazzie's wedding on the weekend.. She was engaged since 2 years ago and now they've settled the big event! Didn't get to see her new home though cos she was too bz...
And that day was the first time I knew that malay weddings have this 'gate-crashing' too! Did u know that?? But it wasn't done at the house.. it was done when the groom is walking towards his bride.. Such an interesting sight!
Gonna attend Raf's sis' wedding next week too.. bz month! I can't wait for my leave man!!
Gonna attend Raf's sis' wedding next week too.. bz month! I can't wait for my leave man!!
Ooh yeah.. yy and I tried making Tiramisu last week! Although not a perfect one.. but we had a lotta fun and it tasted quite alright! Just that it was a bit wet.. haha.. Oh well, lucky thing no one had a bad tummyache!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home