Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Suntec on a weekday

Went for a walk at Suntec today.. (I hardly do that on weekdays but thanks to staying at Popo's House which is so near to town! Hehe..) Bought Isa's dog food and plenty of treats (Spoilt brat!!).

Then I heard this cute lil' gal, I think about 5 yrs old, dressed in her pink ballerina outfit, and tugging her dad while walking.. "Daddy daddy! U know hor.. u keep smoking smoking smoking right.. ur heart will spoil u know.."

What a sweeeeeeeeeeeet and smart lil' gal! Which parent can resist listening to her advice?? I hope her father will do something about his habit.. Young children just have so much hope and innocence.. It'll be really sad to make her disappointed!

Back about Suntec.. Guys remember we ate at the Popiah buffet at the 1st level of Suntec Convention Centre?? I miss that restaurant! Ate one time only.. now that area and the Congress Kopitiam have changed to FOOD REPUBLIC!! Oh no.. they're taking over the food world! Haha.. Actually I don't really fancy Food Republic.. the food's too EX!!!! I'd rather go find those non-air-conditioned hawker centres with really FABULOUS and cheap food! Makan outing man!


Forgot to mention about what we ate last Fri..
We ate.. Botak Jones <--- Click it!! We went to the outlet at Clementi Ave 5 Blk 325. Really great stuff! Huge portions of food that make you just go "WAH!" after tasting it! Hee..

YY's Double Botak!


My HOTDOG

The bandung is fantastic as well... somemore it's only $1!!!! Not too sweet and not diluted at all.. A MUST BUY!


Oh yah I mentioned in my earlier posts that Isa is doin pretty well at Popo's house. Just look at her taking over my sleeping place!

I wanna squeeze those 'polar bear paws'!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home