No more westside kid!
Thanks a million to my bestest buds who helped my family move our furnitures and stuff on Sunday! A lotta things to move but the big strong guys managed to do it in less than 2 hrs (excluding the journey time)! Power..
I really miss my cck home... although it's ulu to some ppl... I've already been so used to the place. It seems Isabelle is suffering from homesick too.. Hehe.. But we're all still doin well! Staying at popo's house now and waiting for the Chai Chee flat's renovation to complete in abt a month's time!
Luckily I took some pics of our cck flat for memory sake..
I really miss my cck home... although it's ulu to some ppl... I've already been so used to the place. It seems Isabelle is suffering from homesick too.. Hehe.. But we're all still doin well! Staying at popo's house now and waiting for the Chai Chee flat's renovation to complete in abt a month's time!
Luckily I took some pics of our cck flat for memory sake..

Cosy living room

Our dining table which we hardly use.. hehe
And after a couple of hours on Sunday..

It's EMPTY!!!

Looks like we're moving in to a new house eh..

Mom & Dad's room
Bro's room.. Hardcore Man U fan!


And lastly our small lil' kitchen!
No more westside kid anymore.. but I guess there're also advantages in staying in the central/east..
I'm getting used to waking up earlier now... and have been eating a lot of popo's cooking! Hopefully in the long run I won't dread going to work so early!!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home