Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Updates

Been really bz at work! First time I had to stay till 9pm and tmr I gotta start at 730am! Haha.. although starting at dat time is usual for me...

My 27th birthday juz past! My primary school mates celebrated my birthday this year. It was a pleasant surprise for me especially with the birthday cake! Really love them to bits..... gonna start this tradition for the rest also liao...

And guess wad? I didn't get to complete the Sundown Marathon!! Running in the night is totally a different ballgame altogether and I can now also conclude that I can forget about joining the Subaru Challenge. Hehe.. I was practically closing my eyes and even slept twice along the way whenever we past by a bench.. Finally gave up after 28km.... but I had a great time still! :)

I'm finally meeting up with the guys tomorrow for dinner and I'm looking forward to it! Been really long since we met up... Anyway I hope the yy & qi are having a great time in Vietnam too. I'm sure it'll be an exciting trip and an eye-opener for the both of them. :)

Tmr's gonna be a big group with some special guest appearances.. hmmm... I wonder how will it go tmr? I bet everyone's gonna be so shy! Hehehe..


P.S. I'm feeling very happy today despite the tiredness I'm getting from work. It feels great to know that someone heeds to your advice (or naggings!) and starts taking care of his body and health. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home